One of the highlights of our trip to London was visiting the Carolina Bucci team at their store in Belgravia. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I have a serious soft spot for glamorous but delicate jewels and Carolina Bucci has such exquisite pieces that are just that. The minute we walked in, I was all over the store making sure I checked out every single piece. The team pulled a couple of Carolina’s signature jewels including her woven gold thread pieces and colorful gold “lucky” bracelets that knot and have the most darling charms. They are the perfect amount of dainty and feminine, allowing to stack on each wrist without looking overdone. I also had to add some sparkle with the diamond encrusted gold lockets, hoop earrings and amazing cherry ring, which was my favorite piece!
Belgravia in itself is a beautiful neighborhood in London. I loved having a reason to get over there (or else we might have missed it!) After visiting the store, we popped right across the street to Ottolenghi, which can’t be missed! We had an amazing late lunch of multiple salads, fresh grilled veggies with hummus and an indulgent flour-less orange chocolate cake. If you’re looking for a beautifully curated selection of the best gold jewelry stores in London (or any other amazing travel destination) head on over to the LoveGold site here to check out their shopping guides.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- London Tourist Attractions Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Faux Fur Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunday Glam Posted in Julia's Style
- The Perfect Lace Top Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Summer
- Florence Memories Posted in Julia's Style