CH Carolina Herrera Coat c/o (similar camel coats here, here and here), Maison Kitsune Dress (similar here and here), MICHAEL Michael Kors Boots (also available here and flat version here), Givenchy Bag c/o Luisaviaroma, Ray Ban Aviators
Thomas and I dedicated a whole day to spend in Notting Hill while we were in London. I knew it was going to be one of my favorite neighborhoods, so I wanted lots of time to explore and not be rushed at all. I reached out to one of my favorite local girls, Briony, to see if she wanted to spend the day with us and possibly play tour guide! Briony and I had never actually met in person, but we’d been “online friends” for quite some time. You know when you meet someone for the first time and you feel like you’ve known them for forever? Well, that’s exactly how it was! We basically kidnapped her for the entire day- she was full of so much unqiue history about London and knew of all the goods spots to go.
We started our day with brunch at Wildflower Cafe, which was just as good as it looks. It also doesn’t hurt that it has the cutest decor ever. Notting Hill was so charming and everything (the homes, the restaurants and cafes, the shops…) were all so picturesque. We walked along the perfectly manicured streets and each picked out our “dream home”, although mine was more of a list. In the end, I think it came down to the house with the gold hearts on the front door! From there, we browsed through Portobello Road Market and all of its antique and vintage shops. It was much more low-key on a Sunday vs. Saturday since a lot of the vendors are closed. I would have liked to see everything, but it wasn’t as overwhelming, which is nice.
We continued on, heading to Kensington Palace Gardens and made our first stop at the Orangery– a darling spot for afternoon tea. We spent the rest of the day soaking in the beautiful October weather and walking the entire gardens. Thomas and I finally got a picture together that was not just a selfie of us (thanks to Briony) and we all kept saying to each other “Wow, this is the perfect autumn day”. And it truly was. Thank you London for an amazing time!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tuileries Gardens In The Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Blue & White Floral Trench Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Inspired Simplicity Posted in Julia's Style
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sherbet Stripes & A Night in Florence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Collar Added Posted in Julia's Style
- San Diego Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Details Posted in Julia's Style