Our first few days in London were jam packed, so we took advantage of the few extra early morning hours we had. I was really surprised how many places didn’t open until noon in London! We had a list of breakfast spots we wanted to hit up (like Wildfood Cafe) but unfortunately didn’t get the chance because we had meetings and other things to get to. On this particular morning, we made sure to be ready and out the door by 8:30 sharp and headed to Neal’s Yard. Luckily, right when we arrived there was a delicious smoothie shop called Blend & Press that satisfied our hangry-ness. After our bellies were happy, we got to take in the stunning view that is Neal’s Yard. The buildings and store-fronts are shockingly vibrant and I absolutely loved it. It’s a pretty small little courtyard, but a fun stop if you’re in the Covent Garden area in London.
Next, we walked the short distance to Covent Garden Market where we stopped for a coffee, watched a few performers and found a back-ally garden. We could have easily stayed for an extra hour or two and explored the cute shops and bakeries, but we’ll just have to add that onto our next trip to London (which hopefully won’t be too far in our future).
I have lived in these Jimmy Choo booties I bought right before our trip. I like having some height throughout the day, but knew that any kind of heels were not going to cut it with all the walking we do. These are surprisingly extra comfortable and I can last all day in them. This lace dress from Storets was great for the warmer weather that London was experiencing even though I was initially planning on wearing it with tights and a coat for our trip. I’m having a moment with all things with collars, so yes, I’m aware that I’ve now worn two very similar dresses two days in a row! What can I say, when I like something, I really like it…
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- London Time Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- Two Countries, One Cape Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Boyfriend Blazer & Lace Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Red Shoes Posted in Julia's Style