I had a bit of a “pinch me” moment while in Paris. The Van Cleef & Arpels team asked me to come in, view their store and try on some of their exquisite gold jewelry. It was our last full day in Paris and I couldn’t think of a better (or more luxurious) send-off than a day spent at the eponymous French label that has been in Paris for over 100 years. We made our way over to Place Vendôme and I could barely contain my excitement. We arrived and were greeted with warm welcomes by the team and were eager to see the jewels! I chose a mix of their yellow gold Lucky Alhambra pieces (the necklace and Between the Finger Ring), the prettiest gold (floral) Frivole earrings and ring and finally Perleé cuff in rose gold.
The beautiful gold pieces immediately lit up the moment we stepped outside and reached the sun. I thought they were striking inside, but it’s not until you see them during the day that their beauty really comes to life! They perfectly complimented my all black and camel outfit, adding just the right amount of glamour and femininity. I’ve always been a gold jewelry girl and these pieces definitely confirm my love for beautiful, dainty gold jewels. For more of the best gold jewelry stores inParis, head on over to the LoveGold site here to check out their shopping guides.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Top Of The Rock Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Ladylike in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Denim, Leather & Lace Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual
- Gold Holiday In SF Posted in Julia's Style
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part II Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- At The Ballet Posted in Julia's Style
- Firenze4Ever 10th Edition Posted in Julia's Style, Travel