Switzerland is definitely at the top of my ‘most beautiful places I’ve been to’ list. Neither Thomas nor I had been to Switzerland and we knew it would be beautiful, but it actually took our breath away when we arrived. Our first stop was in Lausanne (which I’ll be sharing in a later post) and then we made our way to Weggis by train a few days later. Weggis is a small town along Lake Lucerne and a quick ferry ride over to Lucerne (about 20 minutes). We stayed at the Park Weggis, which is a beautiful hotel located right on the water, with a heated infinity pool outside of their spa that we immediately jumped into upon arrival. The town of Weggis is so incredibly charming and looks straight out of a storybook. The colors were so vibrant and vivid it almost seemed fake at first! Initially when we were planning this trip, we thought about cutting out this portion, but I’m so glad we didn’t because it was a wonderful change of pace and scenery coming from London and Paris.
I picked up this A.P.C. coat and Mes Demoiselles dress (both French labels) while we were in Paris. I’ve been a fan of Mes Demoiselles for a while after spotting their line in multiple boutiques and even picking up a dress back when we were in Santa Barbara. I would describe their pieces as relaxed bohemian glam, but you can check it all out here and decided for yourself. It’s beautiful, right?!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Calistoga Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer Whites Posted in Julia's Style
- Our Scotland Adventure Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel, Seasonal, Fall, Hotels, Europe
- Cusco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Vintage Shopping In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rainy Day In Munich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Casual Saturdays Posted in Julia's Style
- Sherbet Stripes & A Night in Florence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Day In Notting Hill Posted in Julia's Style, Travel