We spent an entire Saturday in Paris in Saint Germain- first stopping at the Ralph Lauren Cafe for brunch, checking out the cute boutiques and stores that line the streets and ending it at Le Jardin du Luxembourg (which is one of the prettiest gardens in Paris, in my opinion). The brightly colored flowers mixed with the autumnal colors of the trees makes for such a beautiful scene surrounding the Luxembourg Palace. I loved the ambiance as well- cute little boys playing with their toy boats in the water, people taking naps in the sun, couples holding hands as they walked around the gardens.
I mixed my girly Raoul bow blouse with my faux leather pants and topped it off with this long vest. I brought a lot of black pieces with us on the trip because they pair easily with everything and when all else fails, just wear all black, which I’ve already resorted to multiple times on our trip so far.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Metallic & Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- Lady Like Posted in Julia's Style
- Topshop Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Holiday
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Ladylike in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Uniform Posted in Julia's Style
- Sparkles on Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Budget Buys Posted in shopping