First off, welcome to my new site! Thank you guys for your patience on today’s post- we’ve been fixing a few bugs and kinks that are inevitable when launching a new site. We’ve been working on this for months and months and I’m so excited to finally share it with you all! I hope you love it as much as I do :)
We’ve been in London for the past few days and it’s been a whirlwind of a trip as we’re still adjusting to London time! We’ve tried to cram in as much as possible since there seems to be so much to do in so little time. These images are from our first full day in the city and we were all over the place- meetings in Shoreditch and Clerkenwell, then over to Marylebone and Mayfair. Luckily, we’ve figured out the public transportation system (buses and tube) pretty well and it’s actually rather quick to get around. I’m completely in love with London and constantly want to stop to take pictures of everything. Before our first meeting, we found a cute breakfast spot called Modern Pantry and had a delicious little meal to kickstart the day. We’ve had wonderful luck with restaurants here and haven’t been dissatisfied once.
I was expecting cooler weather when we arrived, but it was strangely warm and cold at the same time so I threw on this Banana Republic faux fur vest over my outfit to add some warmth and make it feel a bit more like a fall outfit. I’ve always had a hard time with faux fur vests (they’re either too cheap looking or way too expensive) and I was very pleased when I saw this one in person. It’s definitely worth its price of $130 and will be a key piece in my winter wardrobe. Especially now that the temperature has dropped significantly, I’ll be keeping it close to cozy up with!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Exploring Covent Garden Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- London Tourist Attractions Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Afternoon Tea & Ted Baker Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Kew Gardens Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- From Paris With Love Posted in Julia's Style, Travel