Maje Blouse (also love this one and this one), Burberry Trench, Helmut Lang Pants (25% off here w/ code: FAMILY25), Jimmy Choo Boots, Ray Ban Aviators (25% off here w/ code: FAMILY25), Jimmy Choo Bag c/o, NARS “Heat Wave” Lipstick
This was one of my favorite days in London (sorry for the mass amount of photos!) because we fit so much into one single day. Regardless of the rain, we headed out bright and early after checking into the Number Sixteen Hotel in South Kensington. Our first stop was Hally’s in Parsons Green for brunch- a yummy little spot that had a really fresh and organic menu. After drooling over all of the amazing looking baked goods, we both settled on healthier options that were just as delicious. By the time we headed outside, the light morning drizzle had turned into a full-on rain storm. No stopping now. We got on a bus and made the short trip over to Chelsea to fit in a little shopping (I could have spent hours in The Shop at Bluebird) and walked down to Peggy Porschen for an afternoon treat.
After a light morning of food and shopping, we turned into full-on tourists and made our rounds to some of London’s most iconic landmarks- Big Ben and the London Eye. We stopped for a few photo ops and then kept moving on to our next destination: Borough Market. Similar to my earlier shopping experience, I could have spent even longer in the market, just eating my way through. We agreed to each get something different so we could have a little bit of both. I went with a chickpea burger on a bed of grilled veggies and rice and Thomas went with curried Indian food. They both were amazing. We topped it off with some of the best baklava we’ve ever had.
By the time we walked all the way to Tower Bridge and the London Tower from Borough Market, the rain had been replaced with the clearest and brightest blue sky. It was the best end to a long, but wonderful day in London.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Fall Coat Shopping Guide Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- London Time Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Kew Gardens Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Afternoon Tea & Ted Baker Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Suede Trench Coat Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Restaurants
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- The Perfect Lace Top Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Summer