As I type this post, I’m already dreaming of being back in Paris. Our mornings spent in the apartment we rented in Parc Monceau were some of my favorite moments ever. Paris was by far our most indulgent city- with food, with shopping, with everything. If ever there was a time to indulge in chocolate croissants, macarons and crepes, it’s in Paris! In the mornings, we would walk to the nearby market and pick up fresh fruit, veggies and a baguette before we started our day. After so much eating out, it was nice to come home in the evening and cook a healthy meal to balance out all of the sugar we consumed during the day. It was also nice to have extra space and get work done. At one point, Thomas looked at me and said “Feels kinda like we live here, huh?” Sigh, we wish!
This was actually our first time renting an apartment vs. getting a hotel room. We’ve gone back and forth with Airbnb and similar sites every time we’ve traveled, but never ended up committing. I don’t know why we waited so long because the process was so much easier than we had thought. One Fine Stay was recommended to us by family and the moment I laid my eyes on the this apartment, I knew it was where we were going to stay! We also booked an apartment (through Airbnb) at one of our upcoming stops in Germany, so I’m excited to see how that experience goes as well! What do you usually do? What are your favorite sites for booking apartments/homes while traveling? I would love to know!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Morning Coffee Run Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Sequin Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Apple Hill Posted in Travel
- Topshop Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Holiday
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Paris For My Birthday Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Europe
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- Best Bebs Weekend- Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, Travel