Laura Mercier Foundation/ NARS Concealer/ Bobbi Brown Mascara/ Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer/ Cle de Peau Beaute Moisturizer (Day & Night)/ Bobbi Brown Brick Compact/ bareMinerals Original Foundation/ bareMinerals Stroke of Light/ Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in “Petal”/ Laura Mercier Lipgloss/ bareMinerals Brush/ My Burberry Perfume
I’ve mentioned my strategy for packing beauty products while traveling before, but it always ends up being different every time I travel depending on what time of year it is and where I’m going. Since it’s fall over here in Europe, my main focus is on moisturizing products and ones that will last throughout the day.
I first start with concealer-bareMinerals “Stroke of Light” and NARS “Creamy Concealer” are two of my favorites. Stroke of light gives a nice illuminating glow under the eyes and NARS’s concealer hides everything. Next, I choose my foundation based on the amount of coverage I’m looking for- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for light, Laura Mercier Foundation for medium and bareMinerals for full coverage. After that, it’s a little mascara, lipgloss (Bobbi Brown in “Petal” is absolute favorite colors, as I’m sure you guys have noticed by now!) and eyeshadow usually for the evening. I keep my face extra hydrated by using Cle de Peau Beaute Moisturizer in the morning and evening.
Any products that you guys recommend to use while traveling?
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Fresh Summer Makeup With My Favorite 5 Products Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Updated Makeup Routine Post + Beauty Giveaway Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Holiday Gift Guide: For The Beauty Lover Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Fall Beauty Colors Posted in Beauty, Makeup
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- 4 Fall Beauty Looks To Replicate Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips