I’m sure that my love for pretty things comes as no surprise. And while I like to dip my toes into some trends here and there, my true love for all things feminine remains. Opposite of the girl who says she feels most confident in jeans and a tee, I feel that way in a beautiful dress. The details in this Chicwish dress reminds me of one of Temperley London’s stunning designs. I was itching to pull it out during our time spent in Paris and was lucky to catch an almost summer-like day, clear skies and all!
These photos are shot by the talented Carin Olsson of Paris In Four Months. I’ve been following Carin for years now and we had the pleasure of meeting in New York last February, so of course I had to let her know that we would be in Paris. I was so happy when she had some time in her busy schedule to shoot. Carin is one of my favorite people to follow on Instagram and has the best recommendations of beautiful spots/things to do in Paris. Not only is her photography amazing, but she is one of the sweetest and nicest people I’ve met! It was such a special treat to work with her and I can’t wait to show you guys the second look we shot!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Parc Monceau In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Red Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Monochromatic Neutrals Posted in Julia's Style
- Light Pink Bow Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Flower Days Posted in Julia's Style
- Evening Stroll Along The Ponte Vecchio Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Take Me To Paris Posted in Julia's Style
- ASOS Embellished Dress Posted in Julia's Style