I know it’s not even Halloween yet (although, it is this week) but I’m already excited about dressing for the holidays. Dresses for the holidays to be exact. Maybe it’s because my birthday is next week or the fact that we have lots of events and parties coming up, but this is my favorite time of year to really go all out and get something special. I love MSGM because they continually make pieces that are unique and modern, yet still feminine and beautiful. This dress is exactly what I wanted- a mix of sexy, sweet and ladylike all in one. The details are what really makes it special, the see through lace on the sleeves, the black tulle that pops out just at the hem and the slightly fuller skirt. I pulled it out early in Paris to shoot with Carin because I knew it would photograph beautifully amongst the old buildings and charming cafes.
Photos by Carin Olsson.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- One Of My Favorite Dresses Just Went On Sale Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Pink & Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose’s Cafe Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- NYE Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Jacquard Collared Dress Posted in misc
- Brights At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style
- Coastal Printed Carven Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Monday Blues Posted in Julia's Style