Before we left for London, we had so many little last minute errands to run and details to complete to make sure everything is looked after while we’re gone and that our plans were all in place. While I like to think of ourselves as the type to just pick up a go, that’s not really the case! We over-prepare in every way possible, which can be a good thing (everything is organized) and bad thing (sometimes the best things happen when you don’t plan/expect them). I slipped on this comply Loft look from their fall line, which I love! I’ve worn Loft for years, but this collection in particular might be the best I’ve seen from them. The coat is my favorite piece, it’s a nice switch-up from the typical leopard coat you see.
We are now in London and have been busy little bees running around the city trying to fit in as many activities as possible in between meetings. We’re looking forward to the weekend to be able to sight-see and explore the city more. We’re staying in the Covent Garden area right now, but switching over to South Kensington this weekend. Please feel free to share any recommendations of your favorite places or things we can’t miss or have to see while we’re here! Happy Friday :)
A big thank you to Loft for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Pink & Grey Posted in Julia's Style
- March Wish List Posted in shopping
- Pinstripe Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- LOFT $100 Gift Card Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway
- Red Sunglasses Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweaters & Knits Posted in Julia's Style
- A New Do Posted in Julia's Style
- Sparkles on Stripes Posted in Julia's Style