I made a list of must-go places before we arrived in Paris and we have been slowly checking everything off as our last days draw near. A big part of the list was different gardens around the city including Jardin du Luxembourg, Place des Vosges and the Tuileries Gardens. We headed out early one windy morning (trying to beat the crowds) to get some great shots of the gardens sans hundreds of people and tourists filling the autumnal colored walkways. When I picture what “Fall” looks like in my head, this is exactly it- lush colors of red, orange, green and yellow and extra large piles of dried up (but still beautiful) leaves floating through the crisp air as the wind blows by.
It was the perfect time to bring out this similar hued Topshop dress that floated beautifully in the breeze. I paired it with these ultra comfortable suede MICHAEL Michael Kors boots that I bought in a rich chocolate colors (as opposed to classic black, which I usually lean towards for boots) They do come in black and a great caramel color as well.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- A Day In Notting Hill Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Neutral Posted in Julia's Style
- Tory Burch Chevron Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer Best Posted in shopping
- Cozy Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Pineapple Fences Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email), Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring
- 5 Favorite Spots For Fall Foliage Posted in Travel, Activities
- London Tourist Attractions Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)