I’m happy to say that I am now writing you guys from Paris! I’ve been dreaming of coming back to this magical city for years and I couldn’t be more excited/ happy to be here. Even though it’s been raining on and off, nothing will put a damper on our week here! The time is already going by too quickly and I wish I could slow down the days and savor them forever. The rain stopped while we were walking around Île de la Cité and we got a glimpse of Paris in the sunshine and even a little bit of warmth! We strolled the cafe filled streets and made our way over to the Notre Dame, which is just exquisite in person.
I can’t wait to share what we’ve been up to over here (as well as the apartment that we rented for a few days!) In the meantime, you can follow along our adventures on Instagram since they are more up to date with our day-to-day activities! When I was packing for our trip, my main focus was what I was planning on wearing in Paris. In that mix was lots of midi skirts, stripes and black. I’m now wishing I would have ordered this Missguided skirt in multiple colors because it’s so comfortable and easy to wear. Unlike many of the other midi skirts I have, this one is less structured and flows more. I mixed it together with a cozy striped sweater, lightweight suede jacket and my favorite travel booties.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Eiffel Tower Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- London Time Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Exploring Covent Garden Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Winter White In Place des Vosges Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Montmartre Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- An Afternoon In Lucerne Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Parisian Look Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Winter in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Bonjour, Paris Posted in shopping, roundup