Lip Colors: 1. Burberry Lipgloss in “Oxblood” 2. Giorgio Armani Lipstick in “400” 3. Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick in “Rubino” 4. bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades in “Lean on Me” + Estée Lauder Lipgloss in “Nude Rose” (Nail color: Essie “Clam Bake”)
The holidays are the perfect excuse to experiment with lip colors and test out a bolder shade or try something new. I’ve put together my four favorite lip colors that will pair with any of your seasonal looks.
1. Burberry Lipgloss in “Oxblood”– Wear with: A colorful ensemble. It’s not as pigmented as it looks in the tube, but adds just the right amount of color to brighten your face.
2. Giorgio Armani Lipstick in “400”– Wear with: Your little black dress. This is my favorite really red lip color as opposed to the more orangey-reds that I usually wear.
3. Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick in “Rubino”– Wear with: Your holiday sparkles. A deep mauve lipstick is always a must in my beauty bag and is flattering on almost any skin tone.
4. bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades in “Lean on Me” + Estée Lauder Lipgloss in “Nude Rose”– Wear with: A sleek and minimalistic outfit. I believe that everyone looks better with a little color on their lips, even if it’s just a shade slightly darker than your natural lip color.
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips
- Cat Eye Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fussen Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- 4 Fall Beauty Looks To Replicate Posted in Beauty Tips
- Dressing for a Black Tie Event Posted in Julia's Style
- Birchbox Gifting- Treat Yourself Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Hair, Makeup, Skin, Holiday, Gifts
- Holiday Beauty Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Gold Beauty Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Holiday