I was excited to hear that Gap Inc. created a new feature that makes it easier than ever to create a list of my most-wanted items from 5 of their brands. I’m always shopping the diverse selections that they have across Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Piperlime so I was definitely on board from the start. This new online tool simply titled, Wish List, lets you curate your favorite styles- up to 30 items from any of the 5 retailers. You can easily share this list across Facebook and Twitter or via email. It’s great for the holidays because you can send out your Wish List to your loved ones and they can stay within Gap.com for a simple and seamless shopping experience!
I was fortunate enough to receive some of the items on my Wish List a little early this year. I tied in my favorite color, pale pink, with some sparkles and ultra soft cashmere to create a playful and cozy holiday look. These sequin joggers may be the best thing ever! In addition to this look, I’ve also shared a collage of some of my other favorite items from my list. What’s going on your Wish List this year?
Thank you to Gap Inc. for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- The Plaid Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside Morning Posted in
- Florals For Fall Posted in Julia's Style
- San Diego Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Styling A Tee Posted in Julia's Style
- Two Countries, One Cape Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Peonies Posted in Julia's Style
- Suede Trench Coat Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Restaurants