A.P.C. Trench (similar here and here), Comme Des Garçons Striped Shirt, Topshop Turtleneck, Old Navy Jeans, Zara Scarf (similar here, here and here), A.P.C. Beanie (similar here), Vince Loafers (also available here), Chanel Bag
We’ve only been home for a few days, but I’m already heading back to the airport this morning for a brief trip to Palm Beach with the Lilly Pulitzer team, which I’ll be sharing more about soon! It also happens to be my 24th birthday today, so I’m looking forward to celebrate with some warm weather and ocean views once we get to Florida. We’ve been traveling so much that I almost forgot (and also could hardly believe it’s already November!) that my birthday was right around the corner. It’s a little crazy to look back and realize how quickly the past year has flown by, but it’s also really cool to see how much you grow and change over such a short period of time. It makes me even more excited for the future and eager to reach more goals I’ve set for myself!
We’re currently heading to the sunshine, which is quite opposite of today’s post that takes place on our first day in Munich, Germany. We arrived to non-stop rain for two whole days, which kept us inside most of the time. It was a good excuse to cozy up in cafes, check out a handful of museums and catch up on work. With the rain came the cold and we definitely had to layer up while we were in town- gloves, scarves, the whole works. This big cozy Zara scarf is my favorite thing right now- it’s basically like wearing a small blanket. Topshop also has a few similar ones here and here. We were really excited when we first arrived to Munich to discover so many vegetarian/vegan/plant-based restaurants. Our first stop was Tushita Teehaus, which was the perfect place to get out of the rain, warm up with some delicious hot tea and enjoy a completely plant-based and gluten free meal. Definitely a must-stop if you’re looking for something healthy while in Munich. Two other spots we tried were Gratitude and Max Pett, which I would definitely go back to. We randomly stumbled upon this homey cafe called Waldmeister that you can see in my photos to the left. They had built-in window seats with mini tables to serve the drinks and food- how cute is that?!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Our Scotland Adventure Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel, Seasonal, Fall, Hotels, Europe
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- Shades Of Grey In Munich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer Love List Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Knotted Posted in Julia's Style
- White Linen Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer