Our time spent in Munich was pretty low-key, filled with more wanderings and finding local favorite spots over tourists-y things (you can check out my first post from Munich here). We loved the apartment we rented on Airbnb, which was located in the central area of Glockenboch. Each morning, we made the 10 minute walk to the Vikualienmarkt, which is basically like a giant farmer’s market filled with fresh juices, delicious food, lots of flowers and beer flowing in every direction. We of course ordered giant pretzels that were larger than our heads, because why not? When in Germany… From there, we walked over to Marienplatz, stopped by Stereo Café for lunch, and then made our way over to the beautiful Englischer Garten. We spent the rest of the day visiting different museums- Brandhorst, Pinakothek and Neu Pinakothek (fyi- you can buy a day pass for all three), which was the perfect end to our stay.
Munich was cold. Not freezing, but pretty close. When it’s that cold and you’re spend a majority of the day outside like we did, the most important thing is being both warm and comfortable, so I layered up some of my coziest pieces including this Vince coat and sweater and these faux leather Free People pants. I’m a little obsessed with Vince coats– I bought this one a few years ago and wore it so much that I knew another one was worth the investment. It’s a piece you’ll have forever.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Easy Rider Posted in Julia's Style
- Plaid & Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Ladylike in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Leather Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Kew Gardens Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Blue & White Floral Trench Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Rainbow of Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer