I have a list of about 10 basics that every women should have in her closet including the perfect skinny jeans, a crisp white button down and of course, the classic trench coat. As I get older and start to refine my style, I realize that less is always more. I know that’s a cliché statement, but it’s true. We all fall for the in-the-moment trends that we’ll wear for maybe a few months and then let sit in the back of our closets. I never regret the purchase of a timeless piece that I’ll have forever. This Chicwish one has the classic shape of the trench coat but with a beautiful grey/blue color that’s a nice change from the basic beige that I usually wear.
Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Embroidered Layers Posted in Julia's Style
- Morning at Meadowood Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Kew Gardens Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Potrero Hill Posted in Julia's Style
- Little Black Dress In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Casual Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- Comfy Casual Posted in Julia's Style
- Cream Lace Posted in Julia's Style