M Missoni Coat c/o (also similar here and less expensive version here), ASOS Dress, Thakoon Addition Oxfords, Dior Earrings (similar here), Marni Belt (no longer available, similar here and here), Dior Bag
Bringing you guys back to our week in Paris today since I still have a few more looks from our trip to share with you. On this day, we had a few meetings in the morning and afternoon in the Marais, which worked out perfectly because we wanted to spend a whole day in that area. It’s filled with the best boutiques and shops- I could have spent days just wandering through the streets. We headed over early, grabbed a coffee and relaxed in the sunshine in the Place des Vosges. After our meetings, we ended up walking most of the day, just exploring Paris with no destination in mind. We ended up finding the best little restaurant called Cafe Pinson that had really good vegetarian/vegan food (and even rice milk lattes!) I’ll admit that a majority of our meals in Paris were filled with sugar and bread, so it was nice to refuel with something healthy.
This is one of my favorite looks- a completely monochromatic combination of cream (make sure to carry a tide stick with you all day!) This M Missoni coat definitely makes a statement on it’s own, but I think it’s made to be paired with a cream dress, no?
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Parisian Look Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Paris For My Birthday Part 2 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Europe
- Montmartre Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Eiffel Tower Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink & White Posted in Julia's Style
- Little Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Paris For My Birthday Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Europe
- Winter in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter