Max Mara Coat, Michael Kors Top (similar version here and here/ dress version here and here), Topshop Skirt, Commando Tights, Jimmy Choo Boots, Celine Bag, Giorgio Armani Lipstick in “400”, Topshop Gloves
This look is from a quick trip to NYC last month for work. My days were packed with back to back meetings and nights were spent working on a project, which left little time to see anything besides our hotel room. Thomas and I took advantage of our last day and headed to Central Park, which was still filled with the beautiful fall colors at the time. I’m already missing all of those gorgeous shades of red, yellow, orange and green, but can’t wait to head back in a few short months to see my favorite snow-covered Central Park.
I go through phases of having certain colors on repeat, and lately it’s been black, red and white (more examples here, here and here) My mini red Celine bag has inspired countless outfits ever since picking it up in Paris this past October. It also pairs perfectly with my favorite shade of red lipstick that always completes any look.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Sequin Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- London Tourist Attractions Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Easy Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Packing
- Heeled Oxford Posted in Julia's Style
- 24 Hours in Boston Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Morning at Meadowood Posted in Julia's Style, Travel