A must-do that was on our list when we got to Paris: get macarons from Ladurée and visit the Eiffel Tower. It was one of those cliché moments, but still special at the same time. We walked all the way up right under the Eiffel Tower, but found that the Passerelle Debilly Bridge has a much better view for pictures, especially at sunset. I loved the way the pinks and blues in the pastel sky matched perfectly with my coat. I’m obsessed with Shrimps and their crazy colorful and fluffy faux fur coats! I love having a few pieces in my closet that are just fun and make me smile, and this coat is definitely one of those.
After staying in our Paris apartment for most of the week, we switched over to the beautiful St. James Paris for our last few days. As you can see from the pictures, it’s quite a stunning and grand property. The inside of the hotel will leave you speechless for the first couple of minutes! It has an eclectic mix of old and new decor (our room even had leopard carpet!) and the bold black and white stairs are the center of it all. I can’t wait to be back in Paris someday…hopefully sooner rather than later!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Little Black Dress In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Montmartre Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- An Afternoon In Lucerne Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Paris For My Birthday Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Europe
- Needle & Thread Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Winter White In Place des Vosges Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Winter in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter