One of the reasons why I love the holiday season the most is because it brings family and friends together, near and far. We all live such busy lives throughout the year, so slowing down and having quality time to unwind and be surrounded with the people we love is all I want. We also do the most entertaining during the months of November and December, and if it’s not at our place, then it’s bringing something to a friends/family house. Sometimes it’s even as simple as a few decorations and some drinks. Pottery Barn asked me to share and style our holiday entertaining, but with a twist! Like my personal style, I usually gravitate towards very feminine pieces, lots of white and definitely a few sparkles around the holidays. I put that all aside this year and went for a more masculine approach with plaid, leather and darker tones. Thomas made a delicous apple cider bourbon cocktail (made with: apple cider that we bought in Apple Hill, bourbon, ginger ale & ice) that we served with a slice of crisp apples. One of my favorite accessories from Pottery Barn that we added were these domino coasters. We play a lot of dominos in our family, so naturally they were a big hit!
You can shop more of my favorite holiday entertaining pieces below…
A big thank you to Pottery Barn for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Pink & Orange Thanksgiving Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Holiday
- Living Room Decor Posted in For the Home
- Chocolate For Christmas Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor, Entertaining
- Neutral Home Decor Posted in For the Home
- Personalized Gifting Posted in For the Home, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Home, Decor
- Holiday Gift Guide: For The Home Posted in For the Home, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday
- Birchbox Beauty Gifting Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Makeup, Holiday, Gifts
- A Summer Soiree Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home
- GMG x BaubleBar: Living Room Reveal Posted in For the Home