kate spade new york dress (also love this one and this one), Aquazzura Heels (similar here and here), Clare Vivier Clutch, Monica Vinader Bracelets c/o, Estée Lauder Lipgloss in “Nude Rose” w/ MAC Lip Liner in “Spice”
Now that my favorite holiday of the year is over, I’m focusing on our upcoming New Year’s Eve celebrations, setting goals and making plans for the new year. Putting the later behind for the moment, let’s focus on NYE dresses first! I went with this kate spade new york pink feather printed number that is equal parts festive and shimmery, while still being something that I’ll wear into Spring (how are we already discussing the next season?…) We were greeted with sunny skies after a week of rain, so I went sans tights and pulled out my lace heels to style the dress, but it would look just as cute with a few extra layers for a colder climate. I can’t wait to bring it out again in a few days to ring in the new year!
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Plaid & Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- From Paris With Love Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Swing Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Napa Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Brights At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style
- Monday Blues Posted in Julia's Style
- Buttoned Up Posted in Julia's Style
- Pattern Mixing Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- She Makes It Posted in Julia's Style