After all of the excitement with Luisaviaroma died down and we finished up a few meetings, Thomas and I spent our last day eating all our favorite Italian cuisines and going back to some of the places we visited on our honeymoon. Our first stop was visiting the San Lorenzo Market, which is filled with the most amazing leather goods and little gifts to bring back home. It’s almost impossible to walk through and not buy anything! We then headed to Zaza and filled up on pasta, pizza and gnocchi and reminisced about our date night there 2.5 years prior. Italy will always remind me of those incredibly special first days and weeks of being married and I love how all of the memories flooded back instantly when we saw something we recognized. We also couldn’t leave without a stop at our favorite gelato place, Perché No, to get double scoops of their chocolate and coffee gelato.
This outfit is simple, but the kind of “simple” I like. A classic trench coat, a soft sweater, leather (faux) leggings and flats- all items we probably already have in our closets and a no-brainer for an easy and chic look. I get a lot of emails and questions about packing while traveling and I always suggest bringing key items like these that don’t take too much effort or thought to put together!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- All White With A Collar Posted in Julia's Style
- Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Exploring Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose’s Cafe Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Last Night In Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Sherbet Stripes & A Night in Florence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pike Place Market Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Spring Into Winter Posted in Julia's Style