This is my last look from our time spent in Florence (I’ll finally be sharing images from our stay here in St. Lucia next week!) and another favorite from the trip. A pale pink dress is one of my must-haves in your closet- it’s timeless and can be worn year round. This Chicwish one (under $50) is similar to my most loved dress in my closet, but without the bow and is a slightly different shade of blush. I like that I can style this one in a variety of ways with belts, scarves and other accessories to switch it up and give it a completely different look. Most people have a few pairs of go-to LBDs, well I have my little pink dresses instead! I paired it with the softest cashmere scarf I own and layered on my Max Mara coat and OTK boots to keep warm.
Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Red Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Just A Girl In Her Pink Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- A Pink NYE Posted in Julia's Style
- Things To Do In Berlin Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blush Posted in Julia's Style
- My Travel Uniform Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- London In October Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Organza Embroidered Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel