The new year is the perfect time to refresh any outdated routine you go through and one that I’m constantly changing and tweaking is my skincare regimen. I try dozens of products every month, but only a handful get used more than once and even fewer get added to my everyday routine. As someone who has sensitive skin, I started using a few First Aid Beauty products at the end of last year and they’re now front and center in my beauty cabinet.
My day always begins with my skin, but the process actually starts the evening before. I start with FAB’s Milk Oil Conditioning Cleanser – it doesn’t require water, conditions while it cleanses, and dissolves makeup effortlessly, eliminating all of the scrubbing needed with other cleansers. Next, I smooth on the Ultra Repair® Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream, which is an amazing overnight cream that leaves my skin firm, hydrated and dewy when I wake up.
In the morning, I splash my face with cool water and use First Aid Beauty’s Face Cleanser – I love the whipped texture and it strikes the perfect balance between gentle and effective. At this point, my skin is now the perfect blank canvas for whatever makeup look I want to go for that day. I’ve found that I have fewer steps to take (and need less of everything) when getting ready in the morning!
A vital part of my AM routine consists of having water with lemon, tea, a green juice or fresh fruit. I find that this helps eliminate puffiness, dark circles and gives me energy to start my day.
What’s your morning routine?
In partnership with First Aid Beauty.
You May Also Like
- Skin Of Your Dreams Posted in Beauty Tips
- 11 Products For Glowing Skin Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin
- Beauty Secrets Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The 7 Things I Stock Up On Throughout The Year Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty
- Everyday Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Makeup That Glows Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Dressy, Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Beauty Updates Posted in Beauty Tips
- Let’s Talk Primer… Posted in Beauty Tips
- Juice Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips