When I’m traveling somewhere tropical or warm, I opt for the simplicity of tinted moisturizer during the day and then add a little bit more makeup for whatever we’re doing that evening. I keep my skin dewy throughout the day by reapplying moisturizer since it tends to get extra dry if I’m out in the sun a lot (I always use one with SPF) and add my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer on top of that. I want to keep that dewiness in my skin and let it breathe, but still have enough coverage for an evening out.
I’ll start with applying a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes and dust a small amount of bareMineral’s Original Foundation over my face. This gives me a subtle base to then add a little bit of blush or bronzer on the apples of my cheeks. A pop of color on my lips complements my new sun kissed glow perfectly (I love this Le Marc Lip Crème in Clara, it’s a gorgeous pink shade that lasts hours). Lastly, a bright and cheerful nail color is always a must on a tropical trip!
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer/ bareMinerals Original Foundation/ Marc Jacobs Beauty Plush Eyeshadow in “Dreamer”/ NARS Concealer/ Buxom Mascara/ Marc Jacobs Beauty Bold Blush in “Reckless”/ Le Métier De Beauté in “Traviata”/ Le Marc Lip Crème in “Clara”/ OPI Nail Polish in “Live Love Carnival”
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Vacation Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Beauty Colors Posted in Beauty, Makeup
- Makeup Essentials Posted in Beauty Tips
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Travel Beauty Tips & Products Posted in Beauty Tips
- 4 Fall Beauty Looks To Replicate Posted in Beauty Tips
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week