CH Carolina Herrera Coat c/o (similar camel coats here, here and here), Zara Sweater (similar here and here), Zara Skirt (similar here), Commando Tights, Stuart Weitzman Boots, Prada Bag, Bloomingdales Beanie
Siena was the next destination on our Tuscan journey after Pienza and an amazing night in Montalcino (at Castello di Velona). It was one of the cities I was most excited to visit and it surely did not disappoint. We first arrived to our hotel, Grand Hotel Continental, and were itching to get out of the car and explore. We started with Piazza del Campo, which is the main square of the city and then walked to the Siena Cathedral and Basilica of San Domenico. Ah, the Siena Cathedral. My pictures don’t even do it justice, but it’s absolutely beautiful! Siena is a pretty easy place to navigate and even easier to get around by foot. After going to the ‘main attractions’, we took our time walking through the streets, checking out all the little shops, stopping for coffee, yummy olive bread and pizza.
My camel coat is one of my favorite pieces in my closet (remember I had it on my GMG must-have list earlier this week?) and I take it almost everywhere, when a coat is needed of course. I’m making a mental note to style it with all of my other blush colored pieces- I love how the two look together.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part 1 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part III Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tuscan Sun Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Hats, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Plaid Ombre Posted in Julia's Style
- Fall Colors In Vermont Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Joie Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, California, Restaurants
- Red Shoes Posted in Julia's Style
- Milan, Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style