First, I want to start this post off saying how awesome you all are! Thank you for your great (and constructive) feedback on Monday’s post about refining your wardrobe down to pieces you love. It made me even more excited for this year- you guys continue to inspire me everyday!
As I mentioned before, I’m currently in Italy for an upcoming project in Florence with Luisaviaroma. Thomas and I came a few days early and decided to rent a car and head to Tuscany until the end of the week. It’s exactly how I thought it would be (I kept envisioning scenes from ‘Under The Tuscan Sun’ weeks before we arrived) and I can’t wait to share more images from our trip, but you can see a few I’ve posted on Instagram in the meantime. We shot this look on our first stop in Chianti when we arrived just before sunset. I couldn’t wait to change my clothes after being in the same outfit we’d travelled in for almost 48 hours since our bags didn’t make it on our connecting flight in Munich. I’m all for wearing my white jeans year round and especially love them with a knee high boot in the winter.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Jumpstart To Fall Posted in Style, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- Red Hat Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- She Makes It Posted in Julia's Style
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part 1 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tuscan Sun Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Hats, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part II Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Montalcino Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants