In my dreams, the world is tinted in a rosy blush shade, peonies are blooming everywhere just waiting to be picked and the sun is always warm and glowing. Those are the three things that inspired this shoot for the new Chloé Love Story fragrance. When I smelled its floral and fresh scent, I knew I wanted to create a garden love story, a girl and her love for all things feminine. The perfect Valentine’s Day treat to oneself is always a fresh new scent. Scents can make you dream and take you to a place of their own and this would easily be my perfect Valentine’s Day.
You can create and upload your own favorite Valentine’s Day picture on instagram with hashtag #chloelovestory for a chance to be featured on the Chloé Love Story Tumblr here.
In Partnership with Chloé Fragrance.
You May Also Like
- Plaid Ombre Posted in Julia's Style
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Tea Length Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Sunglasses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring
- Over The Knee Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Shoes Posted in Julia's Style
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- March Wish List Posted in shopping
- Styling: Tibi Tank Posted in favorite things
- Eyelet Posted in Julia's Style, Travel