I’ve always admired that perfect contoured look that some are able to achieve, but have been intimidated by the whole process. Instead, I usually rely on my powdered bronzer to create that slightly contoured look. However, I tested out Clinique’s Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight and Contour sticks a few weeks ago and knew I had to come back here and share it with you guys! My beauty bag is slowly dwindling down and I only brought the basics and a handful of lipsticks to NYC with me (I wanted as much room for clothes, bags and shoes as I could get!)
After I finish my base makeup and mascara, I then apply the highlighter to the three spots I want highlighted on my face- above the eyebrows, bridge of my nose and cheekbones. Next, apply the bronzer under your cheekbones and a tiny bit on the sides of your nose. Slowly rub in the product so that it creates a creamy, contoured glow. The bronzer instantly gives you more defined cheek bones and the highlighter makes even the most tired skin look bright and rested. I just use a swipe of lipgloss to finish off the look and then I’m out the door!
In partnership with Clinique.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 7 Things I Stock Up On Throughout The Year Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty
- DailyBuzz Style 9×9 Challenge Posted in Beauty Tips
- A Touch Of Evening Glam Posted in Beauty Tips
- My Makeup Routine Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- My Daily Makeup Routine Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Video
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips
- Barely There Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Everyday Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Neutral Palette Posted in Beauty Tips