Look 1: Urban Outfitters Vest, Slip & Lace Bra c/o, Chelsea28 Pants, Valentino Pumps, Urban Outfitters Heart Sunglasses, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick in “Amazing”
Look 2: Urban Outfitters Dress c/o, Louboutin Pumps, Valentino Bag, Estée Lauder Lipstick in “Dominant”, Essie Nail Polish in “Madison Ave Hue”
Love day (aka Valentine’s Day) is almost here and I teamed up with Urban Outfitters to style two different date night looks. Aside from the heart shaped sunglasses and balloons, both outfits incorporate items that are not so in-your-face pink and red, and can be worn for any date night! The first outfit is more tailored and chic with my wide leg trousers, oversized vest and red lace bra peeking through. I love taking loungewear or intimates and pairing them with structured items for a subtle yet sexy combination. The second look has touches that are both girly and sweet with the lace detailing and pops of pink and red. They’re both feminine and classic, but with the right accessories- red lipstick, pink heels, etc- make for the perfect Valentine’s Day looks. Also, if you’re looking for cute last minute Vday gifts for your girlfriend, guy or a little treat for yourself(!), be sure to check out Urban Oufitters gift guides here. A few of my favorites are this, this and this.
Thank you to Urban Outfitters for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- His & Hers: Valentine’s Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Isabel Lu Blouse Posted in Julia's Style
- Coast To Coast Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- American Girl Posted in Julia's Style
- Valentine’s Day Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Poppy Fields in France Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- White Summer Trousers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Pink Sequin Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter