Thomas’s and my Valentine’s tradition is always simple: date night. We just want a fun evening out at one of our favorite restaurants, a few good drinks and each others company (roses don’t hurt either!) Of course, Valentine’s Day is a nice excuse to get dressed up and head out early for some cocktails and an extended evening. I definitely don’t hold back on my spirited attire, bring on the pink and red! I love this pink midi skirt from Express and even more so with the cherry red blouse. Thomas is a little more subtle with his look, but still dapper all the same. He went for a checkered shirt from Express and dark grey slim fit trousers for the evening. Thomas said right after we were done shooting “Does this shoot count as our Valentine’s Day date?” Um, no, but that just means we get two!
The Embarcadero is filled with great options for dinner and drinks and plenty to do before or after reservations. On this night we chose Hard Water (isn’t the interior cool!?) for a drink and some light bites. If this was our actual V-day date then we might go to one of our favorite SF restaurants including: Troya in Pacific Heights, Central Kitchen in The Mission, Greens Restaurant in The Marina, DOSA on Fillmore in Pacific Heights and Park Tavern in North Beach. Afterwards, a movie would be in order and I’m dying to see The Theory of Everything (has anyone seen it already?)
Photography by Christine Sargologos
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Valentine’s Day Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part 1 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Hearts & Balloons Posted in Julia's Style
- Valentine’s Love Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, food, Travel, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bows, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hotels, Restaurants
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- October In Zurich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Express Workwear Posted in Julia's Style
- Museum To Cocktails Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Holiday Dressing Posted in Julia's Style