Max Mara Coat (similar here, here, here and here) , Polo Ralph Lauren Sweater c/o, J.Crew Skirt (20% off), DVF Collar, Prada Bag, Dior Sunglasses, Topshop Gloves, Commando Tights, Rachel Pally Belt, Stuart Weitzman Boots
Although I’ve been reducing my wardrobe to more neutral shades, blush and pinks are still in the forefront. I’ve worn this blush coat numerous times on the blog (here and here) and too many times to count off the blog. It’s a fresh color for winter, especially in a sea of black, but is also an easy hue to wear into spring and summer. I mixed it with a few old and new pieces for a beautiful day in NYC.
I had the wonderful opportunity of partnering up with TRESemmé this fashion week, covering some of the shows that they were doing and working with their stylists to create fun looks for the week. I loved the experience because it really got me excited about trying out new hairstyles, switching up my look and learning tips and tricks so I can recreate them all at home. I looked to both online and the runway for styles to use as inspiration and this messy side ponytail (inspired by this look) ended up being my favorite of the week. My hairstyles are usually on the polished side, making sure everything is even, clean and in place, so going with a more disheveled “un-done” look was a nice change. Sometimes the hardest looks to achieve are the ones that are meant to look effortless, like you just rolled out of bed (#iwokeuplikethis) especially for those of us with thick, straight hair. My stylist Johnny used TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to give my hair the texture it needed to get that “next day” look and finished it off with TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Hairspray to keep it all in place. I’ll be sharing a few of my other favorite looks from fashion week over the next few weeks along with a tutorial, so keep your eyes out!
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product of Unilever.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Wall of Roses Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring
- Metallic & Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Exploring Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Three Looks For NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips
- Heeled Oxford Posted in Julia's Style
- NYFW Recap Part One Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Our Scotland Adventure Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel, Seasonal, Fall, Hotels, Europe