Instead of staying inside our warm hotel room, sipping hot chocolate cuddled up in blankets, Thomas and I had the crazy idea of going for a walk through Central Park. We headed out with hand warmers in our pockets and a destination in mind- Bow Bridge- one of the prettiest spots in Central Park. Even though the temps were extra icy, we loved being outside, exploring as much of NYC as we could fit into our schedule. And I know what you’re thinking, “Julia, another pink coat?”, but this one pulled at my heart strings with its swing shape and leopard collar. If pink is not your favorite color, this coat also comes in a beautiful camel shade as well. I accessorized it with, well…more pink!
We’re now back in sunny SF and I’m loving the 70 degree weather we’ve had since arriving home. Although we were moving all weekend and didn’t get to enjoy much of it, I can hardly wait to share our new place with you guys (& lots of new decor posts coming over the next few months).
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Pink Peplum Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- A View of Rome Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- In The Desert Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunrise View Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Shaved Ice in Hawaii Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- GMG Guide To Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel