It has been a bit of a moving blur since arriving home from NYC, but we’re finally all moved into our new place (with lots and lots of boxes to unpack!). All of that aside, I’ve been reorganizing my closet and pulling out old favorites and bringing new ones front and center, like these pinstripe editor pants from Express. Over the last year, I’ve added a lot more trousers and pants into my mostly dress and skirt filled wardrobe. I usually lean toward a wide leg trouser, but the ankle length on this pair is extra flattering, especially when paired with a high pump. Most days I have the luxury of getting to wear whatever I want (no, that does not include pjs or sweats), but on busy meeting-filled days, I add a blazer over my outfit to instantly pull it together and look more professional. I’ve been doing this since my college days and it always does the trick!
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Birthday Wishlist Posted in brand love, favorite things
- The Classics Posted in Julia's Style
- Emerson Fry Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Leopard & Plaid Posted in Julia's Style
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Snow Leopard Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink & Grey Posted in Julia's Style
- March Wish List Posted in shopping