Last month I talked about my morning skincare regimen for the new year and introduced a few new products from First Aid Beauty that I’ve added into my mix. I touched lightly on my nighttime beauty routine for sensitive skin, but today’s post is all about that- getting the skin of your dreams (aka what will make your skin feel amazing in the morning when you wake up!)
Whether I’ve been shooting all day and have a face full of makeup or I’ve been inside at my desk with just moisturizer on, I always wash my face at night. This is such an important step as it not only cleanses your face from all of the dirt and debris that touch it throughout the day, but it’s also the perfect time to use products that target your skin’s specific needs. I start with FAB’s Milk Oil Conditioning Cleanser to clean my face and take all of my makeup off. I love how it leaves my skin dewy, smooth and conditioned, plus you don’t have to use water with it! (I’ve been bringing this on long flights or red eyes- no sink necessary!) Next, I use Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream to deeply hydrate, moisturize and firm my skin overnight. This is my favorite step since I tend to have dry skin and lathering it on makes my skin feel amazing when I wake up. When you’re asleep, your skin goes through its nightly repair phase and at this time it’s essential to “load” your skin with skin-loving products to enhance this process. My last step is the eyes. Even though I’m still young, the skin around your eyes is the thinnest on the body, meaning that is where wrinkles will appear first. I’ve been using FAB’s Eye Duty Triple Remedy Overnight Balm to nourish, firm and smooth the entire under and upper eye area. After that, it’s bedtime!
What’s your nighttime routine?
In partnership with First Aid Beauty.
You May Also Like
- New Year, New Skincare Regimen Posted in Beauty Tips
- 11 Products For Glowing Skin Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin
- Healthy Skin From Morning To Night Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- Beauty Boost Posted in Beauty Tips
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin
- Skin Care Q&A with International Orange Spa Posted in Beauty Tips
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup