I know it’s only the end of February, but I can’t help warming up my color palette and wearing my white jeans every chance I get. One of the biggest colors for spring this year just so happens to be my favorite shade- blush. I add it into as many outfits as I can, even if it’s just through details. I mixed a simple light pink cami from Express with blue and white striped jacket for a soft look on a sunny day in SF.
I would love for you to come join me at Express in Union Square in SF on March 3rd from 6-9PM for their Spring Fling Event with Kate Upton, 9 to 5 Chic, Cheetah Is The New Black, This Time Tomorrow and Hapa Time. There will be live music, flash tattoos, drinks and 25% off!
One lucky person will win a shopping spree with Kate Upton and a select group of Express customers on 3/3/15 between 7:15pm – 8:00 pm PST at the EXPRESS Union Square, San Francisco store. Travel not included. To enter, follow @expressrunway on Instagram and comment on my Instagram post on 2/27/15. The winner will be selected at random and contacted via instagram on Saturday 2/28 after 10am. PST No purchase necessary. Winner will be chosen at random. Legal U.S. residents, 18+. Void where prohibited. SEE OFFICIAL RULES: HERE.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Perfectly Undone Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Fall Shopping Posted in Julia's Style
- Bow Sweater & Classic Black Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- White Leather Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- Tweed Fall Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Metallic & Tweed Posted in Julia's Style