Look 1: Joie Crochet Top, Juliet Dunn Pants, L*Space Bikini, Thierry Lasry Sunglasses, Figue Bag, Maha Mala Necklaces, Alexander Wang Sandals
Look 2: Juliet Dunn Dress, Missoni Bikini, CJ Laing Necklace, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Figue Bag (also here), Tory Burch Sandals
Look 3: OndadeMar Swimsuit Coverup, Zimmermann Bikini, Thierry Lasry Sunglasses
Even though our hotel in St. Lucia wasn’t on the beach (but common, you can’t beat being in the jungle with this view of the pitons!) we made the short 10 minute trip to Sugar Beach multiple times during our stay. It’s actually the beach of the beautiful Viceroy Hotel, but it’s also a public beach, so anyone can go and relax on it. We arrived to St. Lucia on a Friday morning and spent all of Saturday and Sunday perched up under a cabana reading, eating and drinking lots of piña coladas. It’s also a great spot for snorkeling and you can’t miss out on the fresh coconuts and fruit they sell right on the beach!
These are a few of my favorite coverups and loungewear pieces I bring with me on any beach trip. Juliet Dunn is one of my favorite resort wear designers and I’ve collected a handful of her bohemian-glam designs over the years (check out her site to see more!) Another (new-to-me) line I love is Figue, described as “global gypsey-meets-jet-set spirit” (love that!). I bought their Tuk Tuk tote back in early December and it’s the only bag I brought with me on the trip besides a few clutches for the evening.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- St. Lucia Posted in Travel
- Soufrière Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- La Playa Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Dotted Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral & Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- Blue Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Calypso St. Barth Friends & Family Exclusive Posted in Julia's Style
- Sundress at Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel