Look 1: CH Carolina Herrera Jacket, J.Crew Blouse, Co Pants, Dior Bag, Marni Belt, Topshop Gloves
Look 2: Tibi Trench (borrowed), Banana Republic Shirt, Gap Sweater (old, similar here and here), MiH Jeans c/o, Stuart Weitzman Boots, Prada Bag, Equipment Scarf, Topshop Gloves
Look 3: kate spade new york blouse & coat c/o, Express Skirt, Gucci Boots, Dior Bag, Topshop Gloves
As I mentioned in this post last week, I partnered up with TRESemmé this year during fashion week, which got me really inspired to try new looks and be more creative. I got to work with a TRESemmé stylist to come up with beautiful hairstyles inspired by the runway and learn tips and tricks to bring back and share with you all!
The first hairstyle that we created was the low bun made up of two fishtail braids crossed over twice. I wanted something swept away from my face since the bow from my blouse made such a statement. I was amazed by how the results came out- it looks way more complicated than it actually is and I plan on recreating it for you guys soon. The second look was a full halo braid, something I’ve never done before. I’m a big fan of the milkmaid or crown braid, but I never knew where to start or end with the halo. My stylist talked me through the whole process and I learned a few pro tips that are complete game changers when doing braids! The last look we created during fashion week was a retro inspired half-up do that we transitioned into from this look. Since my hair already had a lot of texture and volume from the previous hairstyle, it was easy to take it out of the ponytail and pin a few pieces back. An easy look for next-day hair! My stylist used the TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray, TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Hairspray from their new collection to help create all three looks.
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product of Unilever.
You May Also Like
- Winter in NYC Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hair, Activities, Restaurants
- NYFW Recap Part One Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Half-Up Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Perfectly Undone Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Twisted Side Braid Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Retro Half Up Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Braids, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer, Beauty, Hair
- Twisted Knot Tutorial with TRESemmé Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Me & My Beau Posted in Julia's Style