While I love getting dressed up, I have those times where all I want to wear are comfy jeans, a tee and my hair thrown into a messy side braid or ponytail. Especially on days when we have a whole lot of managerial work and getting too dressed up only to be sitting at my at home desk all day seems a bit silly. This tee from Express’ One Eleven collection is a little oversized, baggy and made of the softest fabric that drapes effortlessly –a seamless transition from loungewear to a more casual everyday look. The collection is selling out quickly so click here to get yours now and check back for new styles in June!
Thomas and I ventured out for a late afternoon pick-me-up and finally made our way over to 20th Century Café, a darling spot on the edge of Hayes Valley that we’ve been wanting to try. If the decor isn’t luring enough to draw you in, then the delicious food should
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Comfy Casual Posted in Julia's Style
- Neon Pink Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutral Territory Posted in Julia's Style
- Snapshots Posted in snapshots
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Little White Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Exploring Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Take Me To The Beach Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- VIsiting Verona Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants