When I’m craving something extra sugary and sweet, Miette is always my favorite stop. Everything from their cookies (you must try the lavender short bread ones!) to their macaroons to their candy is exceptionally delicious. I usually pick up a few goodies at their Ferry Building location when we hit up the farmer’s market, but I love visiting the pink Hayes Valley store because it’s so charming. I’m like a kid in a candy store! Thomas and I stopped by last week for some treats before we headed to the park on a beautiful day in the city. After fueling up on a healthy lunch, a little indulgence felt necessary.
You’ve probably noticed that I wear this outfit combination quite often here on the blog, but it’s a mix I never get tired of. I’ve had my eye on a variety of striped skirts in different lengths and silhouettes, but I went with this Chicwish blue and white striped skirt because I love that it falls right above the knee. Similar to this look, I added a pink velvet ribbon in my hair, which I think is always the perfect accessory!
Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Keep It Simple Posted in Julia's Style
- Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Red, White & Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Florals For Fall Posted in Julia's Style
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style