This was my favorite look we shot in Mexico and I just want to wear this dress again and again and again! I don’t know what it is about off the shoulder dresses, but I think they’re so sexy in a subtle way. This DVF one blows and billows so beautifully in the wind, especially with the semi high/low hemline. With wedding season coming up on us, this would make for the perfect guest dress! It has a toned-down animal print on the chiffon fabric in black and a gorgeous shade of cobalt, which I pulled out even more with my heels. And since I always like to mix a little print, I added in this woven clutch that doesn’t draw too much attention away from the dress.
P.S. DVF just launched their Friends & Family Sale with 25% off until the 30th with code: FRIENDS25 A few of my top-picks from the sale are this pink dress, this white shirtdress, this lace romper, this gingham peplum top and this striped wrap dress.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Driving Me Coconuts Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Caribbean Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Cobalt Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer Wedding Guest Attire Posted in Julia's Style
- Pattern Mixing Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Bastide De Marie & Lacoste, Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Hotels, Europe
- Vintage Shopping In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Flowers Posted in Julia's Style