We spent the second half of our trip to Mexico in Puerto Vallarta and stayed at the beautiful Hacienda San Angel– a boutique hotel that’s full of character and charm (more images to come soon!). We arrived in the late afternoon with golden hour welcoming us, so of course we got dressed up and explored more of the property to shoot, which is actually four haciendas combined together. We then headed to dinner at the hotel’s rooftop restaurant that has stunning views of PV and the best mariachi band. I wore this embroidered MICHAEL Michael Kors blouse and floral flounce skirt a few days prior during the day, but added wedges and my cognac colored bag that pulled it together for the evening.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Colorful In Mexico Posted in Julia's Style
- Rainbow Posted in Julia's Style
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Inspired Simplicity Posted in Julia's Style
- Caribbean Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Santa Barbara Farmer’s Market Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, California
- White Out Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Slip On Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style
- Life Posted in Julia's Style, personal