The summer dress. It’s the one you pull out in early spring even though it’s not quite warm enough yet. And it makes you want to spend all day out in the sunshine with friends and rosé. And all night under twinkle lights, good food and laughter. I brought this beautiful striped and floral midi dress with me to Mexico and it falls perfectly under that “summer dress” category. Not to state the complete obvious, but I love dresses and a large portion of my wardrobe is made up of them. Once you find the perfect shape and styles that compliment your body and make you feel confident, it’s hard not to want to wear them all the time. I love a midi dress that falls slightly under the knee, but still shows enough calf to not cut you off. Add a breezy fabric and pretty print and you’ve got yourself a winner!
A few other budget friendly options I love that are very similar to this style are this pink ruffled one, this tulip printed one, this one that comes in a variety of soft shades (my favorite is the aqua) and this pretty floral one.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Easy Everyday Outfit Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- ASOS Floral Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink & Green Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Pattern Mixing Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer Dress Guide Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Daisies & Wildflowers Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Activities, California