I recently collaborated with InStyle to create a Garden Party Gal Pinterest board filled with my spring inspirations and must-haves. When I think “garden party,” I envision a sun-kissed afternoon with big colorful blooms giving off a sweet scent and a group of ladies in pastels with iced teas in hand. While it’s not that often that I get to attend said garden party, I can incorporate some of my inspirations into my spring looks. For starters, white jeans are always a good idea and pair with just about anything, I love this cropped version that I’m wearing from Ann Taylor. Stripes are another classic look that adds a nautical, timeless vibe. I love the idea of a fitted striped midi dress (like this one from Dillard’s) with a tall wedge (like these by Aquatalia) for a real garden party! Lastly, my favorite spring trend this year is the abundance of pink everywhere, and I make sure to incorporate the color into as many looks as I can. This blush colored White House Black Market sheath adds the color in a subtle, understated way, while this 1.State dress makes more of a statement that really pops.
In partnership with InStyle.
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Begonia Lace Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Bags, Hats, Seasonal, Spring, California
- Weekend Getaway in NYC Posted in misc
- Heeled Oxford Posted in Julia's Style
- Spring Bike Ride In Napa Posted in Julia's Style
- Vintage Love Posted in Julia's Style, personal, thomas
- Pink & Camel Posted in Julia's Style
- Portofino Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- White Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, California, Restaurants