On Saturday, we spent the day at one of the beautiful beaches of Cuixmala, the resort we’re staying at in Mexico. We arrived and were the only guests on the beach, having full access to the hammocks and best lounge spots. I get antsy on the beach and have a hard time just laying and taking a nap in the sun (anyone else like this?), so I’m constantly up, walking along the water, reading a book or doing a water activity like paddle boarding or kayaking. Just being outside in the warm sunshine and hearing the waves crash is relaxing enough for me.
I wore this turquoise Sundress coverup over my bikini, but transitioned it into a dinner dress later in the evening. That’s what I love about their designs, they can work both ways, which means less packing! I wore this other Sundress back while we were in Antigua- they’re both completely different but equally fun and colorful for the beach.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Parrot Swimsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sugar Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Floral & Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Dotted Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Sunrise & Sunset on Lake Massawippi Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- These 3 Easy Packing Tips Will Have You Traveling Like A Pro Posted in Travel, Packing
- Sundress at Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Caribbean Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel