Gap Shirt, A.P.C. Skirt, M Gemi Wedges c/o, Chloe Bag
After a pit-stop in LA, we’re back home in San Francisco! Before I share the rest of my posts from Mexico, I have this look featuring the new luxury shoe line, M Gemi. Their shoes are hand crafted in Italy by family-owned factories with new styles released weekly in limited quantities. This suede fringe pair was immediately my favorite and I only wish I had them with me in Mexico to pair with denim cutoffs and my little white dresses. I can already tell they’ll be one of my summer favorites. I wore them yesterday with my new denim skirt (yes, I jumped on the denim skirt train!) and an old white button down tied up for an easy, relaxed look getting back to our usual schedule in SF. The collections are produced in limited quantities, so you can shop this current one here at mgemi.com!
Thank you to M Gemi for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rompers & Embellished Sandals Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Serena & Lily Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Rainbow Posted in Julia's Style
- A View of Rome Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Blue & White Mykonos Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel